- Review and match all vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Researches and resolves invoice discrepancies and issues
- Ensure vouchers are coded to the correct general ledger codes
- Prepare and Process Weekly Payments (checks, wires, ACH)
- Respond to all vendor inquiries in timely fashion
- Familiarity with Dynamics, AnyDoc & Sceris A/P experience with a non-profit organization is very helpful.
- Must be proficient in Excel and familiar with Microsoft Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multi-departmental and cross-functional teams.
- Professional documentation and communication skills, as well as demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible, open and responsive to ongoing changes.
- Ability to identify opportunities and challenges and develop effective, creative solutions to pursue opportunities.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position utilizing a computer system to record invoices and other charges, in addition to processing checks automatically.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is very desirable.
- Driving License Required? No