$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Minimum Education Required Master's Degree
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
Advocates is seeking motivated, enthusiastic, team players with strong leadership abilities!
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
The Assistant Director works in conjunction with the Director of Clinical Services to ensure the successful administration and management of the clinical, budgetary and business operations of the residential services and programs assigned. This role will provide clinical and administrative supervision in the absence or as assigned by the Director to all employees who work in the residential services and programs assigned to the Director of Clinical Services.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Assist in the organizing and monitoring of staff and staffing functions to provide appropriate and efficient client contact, services and satisfaction.
- Manage administrative processes and requirements in consultation with affiliated senior managers or designees including but not limited to Fiscal Services, Human Resources, Information Services, Housing, and Maintenance functions as assigned by the Director of Clinical Services.
- Support the Director of Clinical Services in the management and administration of program budgets and monitor and improve productivity.
- Provide on-site management of clinical and administrative operations of individual programs.
- Ensure proper staff adherence to all policies and documentation guidelines, and completion of required trainings.
- Ensure that regular performance evaluations are conducted for all employees in programs as assigned.
- Maintain constructive and productive internal and external communications with staff, managers, providers, vendors, and funding sources
- Supervise the delivery of client services, to include intake, treatment planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of other services; to achieve client goals.
- Participate in performance evaluations of individual and functional support received from corporate office, staff, and senior managers.
- Provide on-call coverage for emergency crisis intervention and consultation.
- Master’s Degree in related field and current Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), plus two years’ experience.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team atmosphere.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to execute a variety of decision-making models.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!