- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks an Assistant Program Director who will assist with oversight of the daily operation of a residential program for individuals with disabilities.
- They will provide direct care support as needed and additional coordination of program duties Bay Cove’s Long Term Support Services provides housing support for individuals with developmental disabilities at numerous independent apartments and staffed homes throughout Greater Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Residential services include ADL (Activities of Daily Living) skills, case management, medication administration, symptom management, behavior planning and social/recreational skill building.
- We are looking for someone who strive to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Support the Director in the day-to-day operations of the residence, including implementing Agency policy and practice and ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements of the DDS.
- Implement and develop program activities to reinforce and develop skills.
- Follow and implement all program safety procedures including crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention.
- Ensure the individuals stability, safety, health promotion and maintenance, as well as acquisition of community living skills.
- Accompany residents on appointments and community outings.
- What you will need to bring: Education – AA degree in human services or related field Experience – Three years’ in a human service setting.
- License/Certification – Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass MAP certification within 60 days of hire.
- Keywords: Developmental Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Autism, Care Worker, Caregiver, Group Home, Residential Counselor, Direct Care, DSP, CNA, HHA, Advocacy, Support, Human Services, Nonprofit
- Driving License Required? Yes