The Quality Enhancement Assistant Program Director for Central and Eastern Ma is a position designed to ensure that our quickly growing agency remains true to our values while continuing to conduct business in ways that meet regulatory requirements. This person is supervised by the Executive VP of QE and works in tandem with Assistant Program Director of QE. The OQES assists in developing and implementing systems that ensure compliance with those regulatory standards. The OQES will travel extensively and regularly to area offices. Strong team building, communication skills and knowledge of DDS licensure process, Adult Foster Care systems is needed. Other requirements include: the ability to work independently and equally well on teams, strong record keeping and computer skills; ability to work within internal electronic record keeping systems, learn to maintain them and teach the use of the system to other employees; a reliable vehicle and ability to maintain quality work while travelling extensively statewide as needed; and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
Overview of Responsibilities of this position:
- Mastery of the DDS regulatory standards and the tools used to score us for licensure and certification; Adult Family care regulations and internal systems
- Significant input creating systems which ensure compliance with the licensure and certification process and AFC regulations.
- monitoring of those systems via audits in the form of record review, observations, and home site visits
- Reporting the outcomes of those audits to each area management team and to Exec VP of QE in a civil and productive manner that maintains our values base and still meets the regulatory role of this position.
- Ability to assist in team building intended to maintain or improve the outcomes of those audits. Forms of this may include: attending each office’s staff meetings, providing informal and formal training to individually and /or groups i.e. management team members, SLP’s, others as identified by executive director.
- Meeting with the QE team and Exec VP of QE regularly
- Participation in agency committee(s) and outside agencies trainings/ collaborations as assigned
- Assistance in preparation of each area office for licensure and certification audit including input into our presentation, and assistance with the review process as it occurs.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 5 years professional experience OR, work and life experience that one can demonstrate has resulted in expertise equivalent to the above.
Nonotuck Resource Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.