- Conduct and complete clinically sound functional behavior assessments for clients in residential programs.
- Write clinically sound, evidence-based behavior support plans based on assessment outcomes that adhere to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Positive Behavior Supports(PBS).
- Assist in the implementation and the delivery of PBS throughout DD service models.
- Work alongside QA and Operations to ensure that PBS is fully integrated into all aspects of service delivery, evaluation, and quality improvement.
- Attend risk meetings and participate in the risk committee process.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field with BCaBA certification.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst and/or MA state Licensure as a Behavior Analyst highly preferred (or boards/licensure within six months of employment).
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Organizational Behavior Management a plus.
- Experience working with a culturally diverse population.
- Good interpersonal skills across a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to teach in both formal and informal settings, as well as to provide constructive feedback.
- Driving License Required? Yes