Minimum Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
Advocates is seeking talented professionals with strong organization and interpersonal skills to help coordinate health care services!
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
The Care Coordinator will provide mobile coordinated behavioral health care management services to youth and adults in need of services.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the individual receiving services and care management professionals, including medical team and other behavioral health providers.
- Partner with all parties to ensure that treatment plans and safety plans are implemented appropriately, and make adjustments as needed.
- Monitor individuals’ progress in treatment and assist the clinical team with evaluating the need for continued services.
- Provide outreach services, identify community resources and develop natural supports for individuals.
- Advocate for individuals’ needs within the program as well as with external agencies.
- Complete all required documentation including medical records including quarterly reviews, termination summaries and progress notes.
- Attend and actively participates in supervision, teaming and clinical rounds with medical team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two years’ experience working within an outpatient, crisis and/or medical settings.
- Ability to use an Electronic Health Record to document medical necessary clinical services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to think creatively.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients. Ability to provide mobile services required.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!