Minimum Education Required High School Diploma/GED
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
The Bilingual Care Coordinator will provide coordinated behavioral health management services as an integrated member of the medial home team to children, adults and families in need of services.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions from our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
High School Diploma/GED
- Work collaboratively and effectively with medical home team, including individual receiving services, medical team and other behavioral health providers to provide behavioral health care management services.
- Coordinate all aspects of service delivery with team members as outlined in the treatment plan.
- Collaborate with existing providers and other collaterals and deliver services in accordance with patient’s treatment plan.
- Participate in team meetings to ensure effective communication among all disciplines involved in patient’s care.
- Follow the patient across the continuum of care for the purposes of care coordination.
- Partner with the patient, his/her care team providers and supports to ensure that treatment plan and safety plan are implemented as developed and make as needed adjustments.
- Monitor patient’s progress in treatment and assist the clinical team with evaluating the need for continued services.
- Identify community resources and develop natural supports for patient.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide outreach services to patients as needed.
- Maintain up to date medical records including quarterly reviews, termination summaries and progress notes.
- Advocate for patient’s needs within the program as well as with external agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree and two years of experience working within outpatient, crisis and/or medical settings.
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English, and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Ability to use an Electronic Health Record to document medical necessary clinical services.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and access to an operational and insured vehicle.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!