Schedule: Friday -Tuesday 3p-11p
- Andrew House, a program of Bay Cove Human Services is an acute treatment facility providing medically monitored services to adults who need short-term detoxification from alcohol, heroin and other opiates seeks a Case Aide.
- Case Aide provides day to day care to our patients by managing milieu through daily living activities, leading patients in educational and recreational activities, or may accompany patients to and from examinations and treatments.
- We are looking for someone who strive to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Check patient's schedule for the day.
- Assist with and/or perform procedures with proper instruction and supervision, such as: admitting, transferring, discharging patients, observing and caring for patients in isolation, seeing that safety devices and precautions are being used.
- Observe patients and note physical condition, attitude, reactions, etc and report unusual