Schedule: 11pm-7am (Sat, Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri)
- Your responsibility as Case Aide is to monitor safety, security and resident accountability, including searches of individuals and their personal property; regular rounds of the entire facility; respond to emergency/crisis situations; and assist other program staff in the delivery of client services.
- As an employee of Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., your objective is to perform these tasks in a manner that best supports the fulfillment of our mission.
- Previous experience in direct care in a homeless and/or substance abuse setting preferred Knowledge of substance abuse and mental health issues preferred High school diploma or equivalency required CPR, CPI and ethics training required Must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license Ability to communicate effectively through reading and writing in the log required Driving License Required? Yes
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.