- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Case Manager to for WomanPlace, a residential substance use disorder treatment program for women The Case Manager provides supportive counseling, individual and group, to women with varying levels of impairment, and developing and implementing therapeutic treatment plans in the framework of recovery.
- We are looking for someone who strive to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Provide group counseling to all clients regarding substance use disorder.
- Provide case management and engage in care consultation regarding specific clients with other staff, relatives and appropriate representatives of other agencies, including social service agencies, housing authorities, health care providers and vocational issues.
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- Prepare client evaluations and develop and implement treatment plans.
- Make appropriate referrals and complete follow-up referrals to insure proper aftercare.
- Maintain client records and programmatic documentation and insure their confidentiality.
- What you will need to bring: Education - Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience – Experience in individual and group counseling.
- Knowledge of the field of substance abuse.
- Understanding of modality specific issues, such as substance use disorder, homelessness, trauma, and other co-occurring disorders.
- Skills – Good written and verbal skills, computer skills, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow and enforce the policies and procedures of the program.
- Be able to work independently and be responsible.
- Able to accept supervision and be part of a team.
- License/Certification – CADAC/LADAC or equivalent preferred, or actively pursuing certification.
- Physical Ability- may be required to move, by pushing, pulling or lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Keywords: Substance Use Disorder, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision, Management
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.