Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
At GROW Associates, Inc. we are committed to providing quality opportunities for all people served guided by the values of respect, dignity and independence. We provide services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our programs that include day habilitation, employment training, transportation, transition services and community integration.
As the Case Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Individual Service Plans (ISP) for people served and program specific interventions. In addition, you will act as an advocate for people served, teach developmental and social skills by promoting independence, personal choice, community inclusion and personal safety and well-being.
• Train and assist staff to support people served work towards achieving their identified goals.
• Provide case management and skills training support to people served in areas such as self-care, self-preservation, advocacy, communication, decision-making, and activities of daily living.
• Assist people served with their personal care needs.
• Audit case records for assigned caseload on a regular basis to ensure compliance with DDS and agency standards.
• Participate in developing, implementing and monitoring treatment plans, completing all necessary programmatic documentation and reporting significant concerns to program management in a timely manner.
• Act as an advocate for the people we serve.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with guardians, family members and other service providers.
• Perform other related work duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
• Direct Care experience working with individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities required. Case management experience preferred.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
• Ability to write clear, concise and accurate documentation.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required.
• Current First Aid, CPR and Crisis Intervention certificates or be able to obtain these within thirty (30) days of hire.
• Pass criminal background check (CORI).
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Health and Dental Insurance, Generous PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Long and Short Term Disability, Accident and Cancer Insurance, Flexible Spending Account/ Dependent Care Account, 403 (b) Retirement plan, Free on-site parking.