Intensive Flexible Family Support (IFFS) Case Manager will ensure that all families/individuals identified on the caseload receive flexible family supports reflective of their unique needs. This position will work collaboratively with funding agency and function as a team member in the family support program.
- Function as a support coordinator for designated families/individuals.
- Assist and support families/individuals identifying their needs and preferences for support
- Assist families in developing their own resources
- Develop family support plans as needed
- Facilitate and coordinate access for families in obtaining needed supports
- Work cooperatively/collaboratively with other community service providers and LEA’s to ensure coordination of supports and services.
- Provide information to all families
- Complete service delivery reports as requested
- Participate in Family Activity Council activities
- Work collaboratively with DDS to plan coordinate and evaluate services and supports to families.
- Participate in all staff meetings, group and individual supervision and case reviews
- Maintain compliance with all KDC policies and procedures, DDS regulations and IFFS Guidelines.
- Assess identified individual and family for purposes of development treatment plans
- Participate in staff meetings, group and individual supervision, and case reviews.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field
- Experience in social work, outreach, and advocacy for individuals with disabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Software
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to assess home for purposes of inspection
- Ability to sit for periods of time
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to provide home visiting
At Kennedy-Donovan Center (KDC), everything that we do is tied to our mission. No matter your role at KDC, we are all working together to support individuals with developmental delays, disabilities, or family challenges to pursue their personal potential and success in the community.
With over 50 years of experience in the Human Services field, we provide employees with an opportunity to join a forward-thinking agency. You can be a part of a team that provides support for over 10,000 individuals and their families every year. And our focus isn’t just on empowering those we support- but at KDC our goal is to empower you. We value the opportunity to allow our employees to advance their careers by exploring opportunities available to them, all while providing you with the resources and tools you need to succeed. KDC is not just a job, it is a career- a career in which our employees are able to collaborate and learn from one another to succeed together.