Minimum Education Required Master's Degree
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
The Child and Family Supervisor provides supervision to staff while developing staff skills in responding to clinical issues such as complex family systems, substance abuse, and trauma impacting youth and their families. The Supervisor will carry a small caseload, conduct assessments, and provide individual and family treatment.
The Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) program at Advocates is a growing team providing a range of home- and community-based services, including In Home Therapy (IHT), In Home Behavioral Services, and Therapeutic Mentoring.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Lead, supervise and support the clinical team, providing feedback to Clinical Director when appropriate. Maintain proactive and effective communication with staff and clients to facilitate and promote effective working relationships and delivery of care.
- Provide collaborative clinical oversight and support to staff members, and ensure that documentation and practices meet compliance standards and procedures.
- Regularly participate in employee performance reviews and provide feedback as appropriate.
- Assist in the hiring and training of new clinical staff.
- Create and review reports and trends, troubleshooting when needed.
- Provide high quality assessments and clinical services to a caseload of individuals and families.
- Provide knowledgeable, creative solutions to routine and complex situations.
- Master’s Degree in related field and independent licensure (LMHC or LICSW) and one year of supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Outstanding reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team atmosphere.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!