Schedule: Mon-Fri (With rotating on-call schedule on the weekends)
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Clinical Director to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of mental illness, aging and drug and alcohol dependency.
- As an integral member of the management staff, the Clinical Director works with a multidisciplinary team to provide oversight for daily operations, managing the coordination of clients’ care.
- S/he oversees the clinical treatment functions of the Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) or Acute Treatment Services (ATS) program, develops clinical treatment programming and monitors the delivery of services and aftercare planning.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Collaborate with VP of Addiction Services and Program Director on program design implementation, policies/procedures that promote patient centered care coordination and planning.
- Develop clinical treatment programming and monitors the delivery of services and aftercare planning.
- Manage the process for patient admissions, case assignments, discharges and referral to treatment.
- Oversee quality assurance and conducts routine reviews of patient records to assure appropriate treatment planning, service delivery, aftercare coordination, timely recording of services and data collection.
- Lead psychoeducational, therapy and recovery-oriented client groups as needed.
- Participate in daily service utilization meetings and attends multidisciplinary case conferences.
- Participate in staff/supervision meetings and attend related professional development sessions/trainings.
- Provide on-call support.
- Directly supervise the program’s clinical staff.
- Provide ongoing supervision, support, and training to direct reports, and ensure their timely performance evaluation.
- What you will need to bring: Education - Master’s in Social Work or related field with at least two years supervisory experience Licensure- LPHA License (LCSW/LICSW/LMHC) Experience – Two years’ experience in treatment settings for substance use disorders.
- Strong knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment, the substance use disorder treatment continuum, related services and community resources.
- Skills – Demonstrated ability to work with individuals with substance use disorders.
- License – Valid driver’s license.
- Certification- Licensure of Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC I or LADC II) or Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC) or Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (CADAC) preferred.
- Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, LICSW, LMHC, LCSW, Licensed Clinician, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinical Supervision
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.