- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks a Substance Abuse Clinician for The Bay Cove Treatment Center an outpatient methadone maintenance program that has been serving opiate addicts in the greater Boston area for over twenty years.
- The clinic focuses on opiate addicted clients with specialty programs for pregnant women, dually diagnosed individuals, and persons who are HIV positive.
- The Substance Use Disorder Clinician will provide clinical assessment, safety and treatment planning, individual and group treatment to persons in an outpatient methadone maintenance program that serves opiate addicts in the greater Boston area.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Conduct intake interviews with potential clients requesting substance abuse and methadone treatment.
- Develop psycho-social formulations with recommendations for on-going treatment.
- Provide treatment to a caseload of individual clients involving family and other collateral contacts as needed.
- Provide treatment of 2-3 support groups.
- Keep appropriate and timely records of interactions including progress notes, quarterly treatment plans, discharge summaries, and statistical reporting as required.
- Participate in a variety of educational, in-service training programs, and research activities
- What you will need to bring: Education- MSW or masters in related clinical field - license eligible degree.
- Experience- 2 years’ experience in substance use disorder treatment.
- Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Counselor, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination, Clinician, Supervision, Social Work, Psychology
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.