Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday 3pm-11pm
Salary: $14/hr, $500 sign-on bonus
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
- a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Certified Nurse’s Aide- CNA, who will provide direct care services to adults living in a Residential Program.
- The Certified Nurse’s Aide- CNA will provide specialized direct care services for adults who face challenges presented by developmental disabilities.
- S/he will work cooperatively with staff and program participants as assigned to implement objectives and therapeutic activities that support Individual Service Plan goals.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Perform personal care functions for individuals with disabilities, including changing, toileting, feeding, and laundry.
- Train individuals to increase independent functioning in self-care and activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, grooming, and eating.
- Report medical and health concerns to LPN, RNs and Program Directors and provide emergency interventions.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans as a member of the residential Services team.
- Ensure that the program participants’ needs are met
- Experience – two years working with this population.
- Education – High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in human services related field preferred Licensure – Certification as a Nurse’s Aide.
- Physical - Ability to operate accessible vans equipped with lifts.
- Ability to assist adult men and women of various ages with physical, intellectual, psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities.
- Keywords: Developmental Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Autism, Care Worker, Caregiver, Group Home, Residential Counselor, Direct Care, DSP, CNA, HHA, Medical, Healthcare Advocacy, Support, Human Services, Nonprofit
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.