Salary: $16-$18. We have temporarily increased our starting wages up to $4.00/hr! Regularly $14.00/hour
- Prepare and direct preparation of food served Prepare trays when necessary Requisition and purchase foods and other supplies under the instructions of the kitchen manager Keep records as directed Receive reports on number of meals to be served on normal and special occasions Determine amount and type of food and supplies needed for daily menus See that supplies are obtained from storage in adequate time for meals Prepare all food served Plan food production so that all meals are served on time and at the correct temperature May purchase food and supplies as directed Keep reliable inventory and rotate stock to prevent spoilage Comply with all established sanitary standards Prepare weekend menu in advance and leave supplies for weekends Instruct weekend staff in final preparation of weekend meals Attend all staff meetings Other duties as required by Kitchen Manager
- Certification or a willingness to work toward certification in food service preparation.
- A minimum of 1 year restaurant/food service experience High school diploma or equivalent
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.