Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., and Vinfen Corporation, two leading Massachusetts human services organizations, seek a Customer Service Specialist for a new management company that will develop and deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members.
The newly formed organization- Community Care Partners LLC (CCP), is the central management company for developing and delivering Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partner services and Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner services.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
CCP is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Resolve enrollee inquiries and grievances through effective interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Utilize appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve customer inquiries and problems.
- Collaborate closely with CCP’s Member Organizations.
- Collaborate with care teams and others as needed in relation to Enrollee assignment.
- Provide support to CCP and Member Organizations.
- Employ strong interpersonal skills in order to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally.
- Maintain appropriate written and oral communication.
- Maintain confidentiality of Enrollee information.
- Ability to build relationships both in person and over the phone.
What you will need to bring:
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Education- BA/BS in Human Service related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively- function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated work experience in the field of Human Services is required.
- Strong communication and administrative skills preferred.
- Computer Skills- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- High degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people.
- Ability to exercise judgment & discretion in dealing with Enrollees and confidential matters.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the Community Partner program’s mission.
- Driving License Required? Yes