Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Developmental Specialist who will provide daily supports to clients with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in our Day Programs.
The Development Specialist will implement and document training and therapeutic activities that support Service Plan goals and participant goals.
We are looking for someone who strive to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Provide direction to direct care staff.
- Utilize training & teaching strategies to engage individuals and to teach developmental skills to increase independent functioning.
- Provide supportive counseling, documentation, emergency interventions and physical assistance to program participants.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors to develop and implement program goals and to ensure that program and regulatory requirements are met.
What you will need to bring:
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field.
- Experience – One year experience in a training program for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Physical - Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- License–Valid driver’s license.
- Certification-A current certification in CPR and SFA, PREVENT.
- Driving License Required? Yes