Schedule: M-F, 8-4
- As the team leader this position plans, implements and documents training and therapeutic activities that support Service Plan goals and participant goals.
- Provides direction to direct care staff.
- Utilizes training & teaching strategies to engage individuals and to teach developmental skills to increase independent functioning.
- Provide supportive counseling, documentation, emergency interventions and physical assistance to program participants as needed.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors to develop and implement program goals and to ensure that program and regulatory requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field.
- One year experience in a training program for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- A current certification in CPR and SFA are required.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Driving License Required? Yes