Schedule: Per Diem
- Assists in set up and cleanup of all activities such as intake/access, personal belongings storage, food & meal serving, beverages, etc.
- Provide care for guests and maintain safety by visual monitoring of all guests, conducting safety checks.
- Provides as needed monitoring of the area outside the program (parking lot, line in front of building, and area that trash is maintained) in order to optimize safety of guests, neighbors, and essential health standards.
- Complete required documentation at intake, HMIS (Homeless Management Information System), incident reporting, etc.
- as required.
- Follows plans and restrictions established by Boston Night Center leadership and team members.
- Respond immediately to all medical and behavioral health emergencies appropriately (such as administering first aid, CPR, administering Narcan, calling EMS/BEST, or first responders to address and resolve the situation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of addiction, serious mental illness, and homelessness.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond physically to needs of the guests and all collateral's.
- Ability to follow and consistently implement policies and procedures of the program.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in a manner that promotes the dignity of each person served and optimizes safety for the BNC community.
- Ability to work in an effective and calm manner with people who are under significant personal stress.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.