- Per Diem
- Engages in program activities which foster the individual’s growth, address treatment plan goals and help them use developed skills as outlined by the individual’s family support plan Teaches daily living skills including but not limited to, safety training, travel training, banking, cooking, shopping, budgeting, hygiene, and care of personal space and belongings also according to the family support plan.
- Provides family respite through a variety of activities or community involvement with individuals.
- Provides support to the individual and family around daily, personal and social issues.
- Maintains programmatic documentation in accordance with Bay Cove standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a manner that promotes teamwork, cooperation and community integration.
- Demonstrated understanding of the physical, social, emotional and educational needs of adults and children with disabilities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, personal maturity, common sense and good judgment.
- Capacity to work with people with disabilities in a manner that promotes their dignity, safety and growth.
- Driving License Required? Yes