Various Part-Time hours
- Implements program activities which will foster the individual’s growth, address treatment plan goals, and help them use developed skills, Teaches daily living skills such as safety rules, travel training, banking, cooking, shopping, budgeting, hygiene, and care of personal space and belongings.
- Teaches daily living skills including but not limited to, safety training, travel training, banking, cooking, shopping, budgeting, hygiene, and care of personal space and belongings also according to the family support plan.
- Provides support to the individual and family around daily, personal and social issues.
- Maintains programmatic documentation in accordance with Bay Cove standards.
- Communicates on a weekly basis with case supervisor (Family Support Coordinator’s) Attends agency meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age Valid driver’s license required Good written and verbal communication skills are a necessity Ability to work with others in a manner that promotes teamwork, cooperation and community integration.
- Demonstrated understanding of the physical, social, emotional and educational needs of adults and children with disabilities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, personal maturity, common sense and good judgment.
- Capacity to work with people with disabilities in a manner that promotes their dignity, safety and growth.
- Driving License Required? Yes