1. Provides daily instruction in:
a. All Day Habilitation Curricula Areas
b. Vocational Training and Actual Work Experiences
c. Community Skills and Opportunities
2. Constructs, prepares and maintains program instructional materials and program environment.
3. Implements behavioral programs established by Behavior Consultant, Program Manager and Program Director within guidelines of DMR and Shore Collaborative
4. Implements teaching and therapy strategies as established and trained by Interdisciplinary Team of Therapists.
5. Works as part of a team to conduct and document formal and informal assessments of individuals’ skills and areas requiring further instruction.
6. Participates as member of a program team in preparation of individuals’ activities, establishing objectives and making revisions based on data and team consensus.
7. Records behavioral, teaching program and schedule of daily activities data
8. Writes in communication books to and from home, writes progress notes according to specified timelines and procedures.
9. As needed, completes and submits incident reports, restraint reports and other DMR required paperwork according to specified timelines and procedures. Notifies supervisor or senior team member of any emergency or significant situations related to individuals.
10. Attends staff and room meetings, individual-related meetings and in-service trainings as scheduled or requested by Senior Team members.
11. Ability to fully participate in any and all physical requirements of the position, including implementing routine and emergency physical interventions, lifting and transferring to and from wheelchairs, assisting with personal care activities, etc.
12. Performs any other responsibilities as assigned by Program Manager, Coordinator or Program Director.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Experience with developmentally disabled individuals preferred.
3. Such alternative to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Shore Educational Collaborative
100 Revere Beach Parkway
Chelsea, MA 02150