Responsible for ensuring that program activities comply with the quality requirements of all contracts, accreditation standards, licensing requirements, regulations and Kennedy-Donovan Center (“KDC”) policies and procedures
- Serve as compliance officer for Kennedy-Donovan Center
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of a quality improvement plan for the agency.
- Design, implement, and evaluate data collection systems as necessary to maintain the agency’s quality assurance system and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Design, implement and evaluate systems (e.g. site visits, surveys, data collection) for internal monitoring and evaluation of all programs, to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Monitor and track progress in achieving performance-based outcomes as well as agency-wide and program-specific goals and objectives.
- Design and implement reporting systems that track outcome based measurements
- Maintain and update computer data bases related to tracking and monitoring program quality assurance systems.
- Provide training and assistance to program directors and other program staff as necessary to maintain program monitoring and evaluation systems for quality improvement.
- Provide written reports and summary data related to program monitoring and evaluation as necessary to implement quality improvement systems.
- Participate in committees, workgroups and other meetings as necessary, to ensure implementation of a comprehensive quality improvement system for the agency.
- Complete and maintain documentation as required by KDC and all applicable funding or regulatory agencies.
- Maintain compliance with all Kennedy-Donovan Center policies and procedures, state and federal regulations and requirements.
- Oversee licensing and accreditation activities for adult services
- Participate in relevant training sponsored by the agency, state funding agencies, and other relevant groups.
- Participate in staff, team meetings, and individual supervision.
- Ability to sit for extended period of time.
- Moderate travel.
- Moderate phone use required.
- Ability to use computer.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Improvement
- CRMP certification preferred
- Extensive experience in DDS/DMH programs
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to meet required competency level in Microsoft Office Software.
At Kennedy-Donovan Center (KDC), everything that we do is tied to our mission. No matter your role at KDC, we are all working together to support individuals with developmental delays, disabilities, or family challenges to pursue their personal potential and success in the community.
With over 50 years of experience in the Human Services field, we provide employees with an opportunity to join a forward-thinking agency. You can be a part of a team that provides support for over 10,000 individuals and their families every year. And our focus isn’t just on empowering those we support- but at KDC our goal is to empower you. We value the opportunity to allow our employees to advance their careers by exploring opportunities available to them, all while providing you with the resources and tools you need to succeed. KDC is not just a job, it is a career- a career in which our employees are able to collaborate and learn from one another to succeed together.