Schedule: 8-4 or 9-5
- We’re looking for a candidate with: Integrity – Your customer-centric attitude and commitment to doing what is right.
- Expertise – You are a team player and continuous learner.
- You share your knowledge with the team, embrace new learning opportunities, and search for ways to improve our operations.
- Empowerment – You demonstrate organizational skills, the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Excellence – Your detail-oriented approach leads to quality results for our customers and your communication skills allow you to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Innovation – You learn quickly, collaborate with others, and share your ideas for improving our service Essential Functions of the Position: Lead the C.A.R.E.
- concepts (Conversations, Answers, Respect, and Education) and other proactive employee relations initiatives with the goal of cultivating high quality working environments.
- Counsel managers concerning employee performance issues, including advising on employee coaching, performance improvement plans, corrective actions, and terminations, minimizing the risk of adverse action Monitor OFCCP /Affirmative Action Assist in investigating and monitoring claims of harassment, discrimination, workplace violence and other issues to reach an effective resolution Serve as a role model, ambassador, and teacher of company values, vision, and standards of conduct.
- Counsel and support leaders and employees and recommend effective actions that will lead to the desired culture Recommend and assist with writing and communicating HR policies and procedures in collaboration with HR leadership Monitor OFCCP /Affirmative Action plan Forge strong ties with employees across all levels and business functions to understand challenges and needs across current Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts.
- Partner with our HRIS Analyst to track and leverage data to identify gaps and trends, and measure change and impact over time.
- Respond to a high volume of inquires from employees, managers and HR business partners regarding matters involving employment practices, policies, employment laws and compliance guidelines.
- Conduct effective and thorough investigations of employee complaints.
- Ensure that any employee relations issues are dealt with the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism and sensitivity.
- Champion and promote a positive employee relations climate, providing appropriate counsel and support to ensure that any ER processes are delivered to maximum the employee experience.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations matters in a consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner.
- Provide guidance on and interpret Company policies as well as State and Federal compliance rules, regulations and policies.
- Ensure consistent and equitable application of Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum of +5 years of Employee Relations experience.
- Maturity, discretion, and good judgment in managing complex decisions and handling sensitive information.
- Ability to interact and partner effectively with all levels of organization.
- Proficiency in conducting investigations in order to collect and analyze facts.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and a track record of applying of pertinent labor/employment laws as well as human resource management principles, practices and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work within a dynamic, fluid environment.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Be an internal resource for executives, managers and team members and counsel on complex D&I issues, helping find solutions that benefit the team and the business.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.