Schedule: Monday-Friday; 9-5
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks a Case Manager to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.
- The Case Manager is mission driven, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills who will work with the Metro Boston Department of Mental Health Respite Team to help people in crisis in a hopeful and compassionate manner.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Deliver Services - Help people in crisis by promoting recovery, increasing his/her ability to remain in a current living environment or transition to another community living situation.
- Build and Maintain Relationships - Collaborate with and maintain effective working relationships with the Department of Mental Health and other mental health providers and local community resources throughout the Metro Boston community.
- Assess Needs and Set Goals - Outreach and engage clients, assess client needs, work with client to set goals and develop plans for access to services to work towards goals.
- Ensure a Safe Environment - Ensure that safety and medication administration standards and protocols are followed consistently providing a safe environment for clients and staff.
- Perform Administrative Components - Complete documentation pertaining to the client record including service notes, outcome measures, incident reports and any other documentation assigned.
- What you will need to bring: SPANISH SPEAKING REQUIRED Track record- Demonstrated compassionate care in the Deliver Services.
- Two or more year’s experience working in a mental health setting.
- Education- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Services.
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills- Proven experience in handling difficult situations so they become more positive and productive.
- Computer Skills - Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and Google docs.
- Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, case management, direct care, administer medications, community living supports, support services, housing, housing supports, outreach, bilingual, Spanish speaking, community work.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.