Schedule: M-F with some flexibility
Salary: TBD Sign on bonus - $1,000
- Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks an Evening Clinical Supervisor to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.The Evening Clinical Supervisor is mission driven, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills who will work with our Cape Cod Emergency Services Team.
- The Evening Clinical Supervisor will provide direct assessment and consultation services to children and adults with psychiatric disabilities in crisis.
- We are looking for someone who strives to: Challenge thinking.Be different.Lead change.
- Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- You will: Deliver Services - The Evening Clinical Supervisor assesses each person’s needs on-site for services and develops a treatment plan that best ensures safety and effective resolution of the crisis.
- These assessments could be on-site at the person’s home, school or agency.
- Build and Maintain Relationships - Works with community based health, behavioral health and social services that can deliver urgently needed services to the client.
- Facilitates the person’s admission to acute treatment services as needed.
- Ensure a Safe Environment - Effectively work with clients their family members, police, community partners, and the Emergency Services Team in a professional, hopeful, and respectful manner to ensure the client’s safety.
- Teach, Coach and Train - Provides guidance and oversees staff, students and support/peer personnel.
- What you will need to bring: Track Record - Emergency Service Program experience preferred.
- At least two years supervisory experience required.Licensure - LICSW or LMHC or licensed eligible within six months of hire.Communication Skills - Demonstrated professional communication and organizational skills.Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills - Proven experience in handling difficult situations so they become more positive and productive.Work with a Collaborative Spirit- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of members, staff, providers and community partners.
- Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, therapy, recovery, crisis intervention, case management, licensed clinician, licensed mental health counselor, licensed mental health clinician, LMHC, LICSW, ,supervisory, clinical supervision, community mental health, non profit, emergency services
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.