- Responds to inquiries to the Family Support Center as a first responder.
- Provides case management to families through the Family Support Center including short term navigation services, financial allocation support and resource assistance.
- Assists families in the development and implementation of Family Expenditure Plans.
- Complete billing for contracts in billing systems.
- Initiate and supply billing and productivity reports.
- Recruits and trains staff for home based services.
- Oversees home based services through supervision and case management of DDS cases.
- Serves as liaison between family, in home worker and DDS Provides assistance in locating community resources and referrals as appropriate.
- Act as liaison with other service providers such as special education programs, health care providers.
- Maintains documentation according to program and funding requirements.
- BA/BS in related field.
- Five years’ experience in Human Services, or related field preferred.
- Use of personal vehicle needed for transportation to clients’ homes, appointments, and meetings and to perform varied work duties as needed.
- Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.