Schedule: M-F 9-5
- Maintains departmental budget and subsidiary template workbooks in Excel and other formats and creates new workbooks and processes for the Business Office as needed.
- Performs monthly internal auditing for analysis on operational activities including historical, current and projected revenue and expense, cash flow, variances and costs.
- Develops and monitors budgets and other fiscal projections.
- Gathers, reviews and analyzes data and prepares routine and special financial reports.
- Identifies trends and reconciles issues.
- Negotiates fiscal contract terms, completes contract paperwork, contract budgets and amendments and other reporting as needed with our funders.
- Partners with Accounts Receivable to monitor billing; provides a resource for problem solving and training on cost coding, financial report interpretation, and information sharing.
- Degree from an accredited School or College with an emphasis in the Accounting, Finance, Human Services Management, or related field.
- Three years of experience in fiscal analysis; and preparing and interpreting financial reports and statements.
- Ability to acquire data from multiple data sources (Dayforce HRIS, Great Plains Dynamics, templates) for analysis.
- Ability to use advanced features throughout the Microsoft Office Suite (pivot tables, functions, data imports).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, manipulate, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with financial accounting and budgeting software systems and reporting functions.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of budget and contract administration.
- Ability to comprehend program goals, objectives, and operations and to relate Knowledge of GAAP principles, State and Federal regulations as they apply to Massachusetts Human Service providers
- Understand various program structures, basic contractual requirements as well as Bay Cove’s internal budgets, policies, and payroll systems, while adhering to GAAP principles.
- Driving License Required? Yes