$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Minimum Education Required Master's Degree
Type Regular Part-Time
The Integrated Team Clinician provides supervision to residential staff while developing staff skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and trauma. The Integrated Team Clinician will conduct assessments and provide therapeutic services to residents requiring additional support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or traumas.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
Additional Shift Details
Schedule can be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday
- Provide focused leadership, support and supervision to the clinical team.
- Oversee the collection of information needed to assess and develop the clinical formulation.
- Assist in treatment plan development in collaboration with the person served.
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to maintaining effective communication with staff and customers to facilitate and promote effective working relationships and customer service.
- Ensure that clinical services are being delivered and documented in accordance with Advocates’ clinical philosophy and all licensing and regulatory bodies.
- Provide feedback to the Director of Clinical Services and generate reports as necessary to maintain satisfactory compliance standards.
- Ensure all paperwork, reports, trainings are up to date and completed within the expected timelines for the division.
- Provide on-call coverage for emergency crisis intervention and consultation.
- Liaise with other community provider and related agencies, and develop community resources.
- Attend and actively participate in all supervisions and staff meetings.
- Master’s Degree in social work, mental health counseling, or related field and current, state of MA, licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor, Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LADC I), or Registered Occupational Therapist. Minimum of one year of experience in a residential setting and with supervisory responsibilities strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to contribute independently to and thrive within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask. Outstanding reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!