Schedule: Monday - Friday
- The ACCS Integrated Team Director establishes, administers, and directs the ACCS Integrated Team which provides individualized community based clinical and recovery oriented services to adults with mental health challenges.
- This position supervises Intense Clinical GLEs.
- The ACCS Integrated Team Director ensures that services are fully aligned and integrated with other community based systems and are designed to assure early and sustained engagement and clinical accountability.
- The Integrated Team Director contributes to Bay Cove’s mission by partnering with Persons to work towards personal goals in order to achieve greater independence and improved quality of life.
- This is an exempt position.
- Essential Functions of the Position: Facilitate the day-to-day clinical operations of the ACCS Integrated Team including leading regular staff meetings; ensuring appropriate staff coverage for day and evening, weekend, and holiday shifts, and on-call hours; continuously evaluating the status of Persons served on the team and directing the planning and coordinating of appropriate treatment activities to ensure immediate attention to their changing needs.
- Provide guidance, feedback, and training to ACCS Integrated team members to insure the knowledgeable incorporation of evidence based practices and philosophies into engagement strategies, treatment planning and the selection of interventions based on each Persons’ assessed readiness and expressed interest in order to support long-term recovery. These practices include but are not limited to; Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral for Treatment (SBIRT), Stages of Change, Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, Seeking Safety and Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (TREM).
- Direct and coordinate the intake process and treatment, rehabilitation, and support services of the program; schedule the intake interview; develop and coordinate the initial assessment and any initial treatment planning needed to address identified critical needs; assign the most appropriate staff to the Engagement Team; and provide clinical supervision over the development of the comprehensive assessment and the treatment plan for each Person.
- Oversee the provision and documentation of treatment and rehabilitation services to all Persons served by the team and ensure these services are delivered in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner.
- Supervise record management ensuring maintenance of the Person’s record in compliance with agency policies, Medicaid, and other third party payment requirements; train staff on \record requirements; regularly review assessments, treatment plans, and service notes written by staff; and supervise individual staff for records mastery.
- Ensure that agency and regulatory standards are met and maintained, including agency QA audits, CARF, DMH licensing, Executive Order 509, and MAP reviews.
- Participate in staff and intern recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, work assignments, supervision, and performance evaluation in accordance with program and agency policy.
- Collaborate with Care Coordination Entities and other providers to ensure access to appropriate medical, clinical, self-help, and peer modalities during times of crisis, care transitions, other life transitions and changes in health status.
- Utilize recovery-oriented language and principles in all communication and interactions with Persons, colleagues, and collateral.
- Provide crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention during the work day and while on-call on nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Contribute to the overall functioning of the Integrated Team by sharing in the administrative responsibilities and on-call coverage on a rotating basis as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related field required.
- LICSW, LMHC, or other behavioral health category which qualifies as Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts required.
- At least five years of experience providing services to adults with mental health challenges.
- At least three years of supervisory and management experience.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.