Schedule: Monday - Friday. Overtime and weekend work as necessary. On-call emergency response system.
- Provides technical support in person, over the phone at the Help Desk, and remotely by solving technical problems, maintaining systems and enhancing services provided by the Information Services department.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems with computer hardware, peripheral hardware, software, internet and network service and equipment, email and Intranet accounts, phones and phone service, and telephone network wiring.
- Serve as the initial responder at the Help Desk to requests made via phone calls, emails, and in person.
- Prepare, configure, and deploy new, replacement, or upgraded computer hardware, peripheral hardware, software, phones, and network equipment and cables.
- Create and maintain user accounts, shared resources and permissions with Active Directory, Intranet and email systems.
- Contribute to the maintenance and application of hardware, software, and processes for information security, particularly in regards to end-user hardware, software, and processes.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree, preferably in a related field, and/or Microsoft certifications and other relevant certifications.
- Two or more years experience supporting desktops, laptops, and peripherals in a networked environment, with moderate to advanced experience in installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Two or more years demonstrated Help Desk or Customer Support experience assisting others over the phone.
- Experience resolving internet, network, and telephone connectivity problems.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects such as computer and peripherals.
- Use of own vehicle.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and accurate.
- Ability to work as a member of multidisciplinary groups as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Driving License Required? Yes