Who We Are:
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to empower individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to thrive in their living, social and work communities. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
The Job Coach position provides off-site job coaching to adults with developmental disabilities at their place of employment.
Duties & Requirements:
- Provide job coaching for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekend hours.
- Case management responsibilities: maintain records and progress notes, advocacy, and maintaining contact with family, residences, businesses and appropriate agencies.
- Teach, train and act as a role model for individuals in the program.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal vehicle during the course of employment.
Position is 40 hours per week.
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
- Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
- Dental insurance
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) matching retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
- Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please send a cover letter & resume or fax to 617-244-0069.