$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Minimum Education Required Master's Degree
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
The Licensed Clinical Staff provides supervision to residential staff while developing staff skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and trauma. The Licensed Clinical Staff will conduct assessments and provide therapeutic services to residents requiring additional support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or traumas.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Provide focused leadership, support and supervision for clinical staff within the team.
- Oversee the collection of information needed for the assessment and development of the clinical formulation.
- Develop treatment plans in collaboration with the person served.
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to maintaining effective communication with staff and customers to facilitate and promote effective working relationships and customer service.
- Ensure that clinical services are being delivered and documented in accordance with Advocates clinical philosophy and all licensing and regulatory bodies.
- Provide feedback to the Clinical Director and generate reports as necessary to maintain satisfactory compliance standards.
- Ensure all paperwork, reports, trainings are up to date and completed within the Divisions expected timelines.
- Act as a liaison to other community providers, related agencies and develop community resources.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or related field and current, state of MA, licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor, Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LADC I) or Registered Occupational Therapist. Minimum of one year of experience in residential setting and/or supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and to work independently.
- Must hold a valid drivers’ license. Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, andactively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!