- All available shifts
- Provide support for a residential program serving adults with mental Illness, Development Disabilities and/or substance abuse issues.
- Implement treatment interventions and activities for consumers.
- Ensure the clients stability, safety, health promotion and maintenance, and acquisition of community living skills.
- Accompany residents on appointments and community outings.
- Maintain cleanliness of home, providing assistance with cleaning rooms and common areas and fully cleaning areas that residents do not have the skills to complete.
- Assist in all aspects of home life such as meal planning and preparation, budgeting and leisure time.
- Provide crisis intervention and program documentation.
- Understanding of the psychiatric, physical, social, emotional and educational needs of adults with severe disabilities.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with adults with mental illness, developmental disabilities and/or substance abuse in a manner that supports their stability, empowerment, growth, and recovery.
- Sensitivity to the needs of adults with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities and their families.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other providers and neighbors.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.