Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with some flexibility for early morning or late afternoon appointments
Salary: $14.50 per hour
- Provide direct care services to adults living in Bay Cove residential programs in a manner that promotes development of independent and community living skills and an improved quality of life.
- Provide skilled assistance on various medical appointments.
- Work with day providers to inform them of upcoming appointments and estimated pick up times for such appointments Provide transportation to and from appointments.
- Ensure that the necessary paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- One year experience in human service setting and/or BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred.
- Experience in assisting clients with medical appointments.
- Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication administration is required.
- Applicants lacking Medication Certification must become certified within 90 days of date of hire to retain employment.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.