Schedule: Sunday 7a-3p, Monday-Thursday 8a-4p
- Andrew House, a program of Bay Cove Human Services is an acute treatment facility providing medically monitored services to adults who need short-term detoxification from alcohol, heroin and other opiates We are seeking a dynamic and talented Nurse Manager.
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations and nursing care in line with clinical practice standards of the unit The Nurse Manager is responsible for Nursing staff and related medical support staff including RNs and LPNs Responsibilities: Oversees clinical nursing care, ensuring compliance with established regulations and standards including quality assurance, confidentiality, and medical record documentation.
- Provides direct supervision to nurses and subordinate staff, ensuring appropriate assessment and treatment of patient health.
- Serves as key problem-solving resource for staff on patient issues.
- Studies patient needs/trends and suggests solutions to ongoing patient care problems.
- Compiles/analyzes data on patient outcomes, quality assurance results, budget/goal achievement, and performance/productivity and prepares reports for administration.
- Participates in team planning related to clinic and emergency/disaster response system.
- Conducts performance review meetings, regularly provides feedback and coaching and is responsible for the overall development and succession planning of the staff Act as house coverage/rotation when required Collaborates with other disciplines to affect positive patient outcomes.
- 5 years of professional nursing experience 2 years supervisory-level experience preferred Current state MA license.
- Current CPR certificate Experience working with the following populations: dual diagnosis, substance use disorder, and homelessness Knowledge of budgetary, supervisory, human resources, and quality-improvement principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of principles of employee development to ensure appropriate training and mentoring of staff.
- Skill in applying and modifying, as appropriate, the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing.
- Skill in identifying problems, researching, and recommending solutions.
- Skill in developing and maintaining high level of quality care/quality assurance.
- Ability to manage the overall provision of nursing services and build consensus among staff.
- Keywords: Nurse, Nursing, Nurse Manager, Healthcare, Human Services, Substance Abuse, Detox, ATS, Clinical, Medical, Supervisor, Nonprofit, Human Services, Recovery
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.