- Part-Time and Full-Time Shifts
- Coordinate personal care schedule for program staff to meet all the needs of the program.
- Utilize training in personal care needs to engage individuals.
- Perform personal care functions for individuals with disabilities, including changing, toileting, feeding, and laundry.
- Train individuals to increase independent functioning in self-care and activities of daily living related to personal care, including personal hygiene, grooming, and eating.
- Report medical and health concerns to LPN, RNs and Program Directors and provide emergency interventions.
- Participate in the development and implementation Individual Service Plans as a member of the Residential Services team.
- Ensure that the program participants’ needs are met and communicated with program staff and treatment team according to regulations and prescribed need.
- Certification as Nurse’s Aide.
- High School Diploma.
- Two years of job experience in a training program working with this population and/or Associate Degree in human services related field preferred.
- Ability to operate accessible vans equipped with lifts.
- Maintain required training certifications.
- Ability to assist adult men and women of various ages with physical, intellectual, psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities.
- Ability to assist people with mobility impairments as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Driving License Required? Yes