Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Ensure that the program participants’ needs are met and communicated with program staff and treatment team according to regulations and prescribed need.
- Perform personal care functions for individuals with disabilities, including changing, toileting, feeding, and laundry.
- Use adaptive equipment and mechanical lift systems competently as per training and supervision to facilitate the movement and lifting of physically disabled individuals for personal care assistance.
- Train individuals to increase independent functioning in self-care and activities of daily living related to personal care, including personal hygiene, grooming, and eating.
- Report medical and health concerns to LPN, RNs and Program Directors and provide emergency interventions.
- Participate in the development and implementation Individual Service Plans as a member of the Residential Services team.
- Ability to operate accessible vans equipped with lifts.
- High School degree Certification as Nurse’s Aide required.
- Two years of job experience in a training program working with this population and/or Associate Degree in human services related field preferred Ability to assist adult men and women of various ages with physical,intellectual, psychiatric and/or developmental disabilities.
- Ability to assist people with mobility impairments as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to take direction from supervising staff and complete assigned duties.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the use of electronic database, email, electronic record keeping and online training systems.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.