Minimum Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Type Regular Full-Time
Number of Hours Per Week 40
The Program Director is responsible for the successful oversight and management of the clinical, budgetary and business operations of a residential cluster. This role serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team and facilitates the delivery of quality services, staff supervision and development and adherence to policies.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Education Required
- Provide administrative and direct guidance to Program Managers and their staff, providing on-call coverage as needed. Organize staffing volumes and responsibilities to provide successful and well planned person-centered services.
- Supervise, motivate, empower, and collaboratively work toward improving job performance of program staff. Practice periodic employee reviews, provide feedback, constructive criticism and guidance regarding best practices.
- Manage administrative processes and budgets in consultation with internal and external departments and organizations.
- Lead and attend meetings for the purpose of education, skill growth, team planning, evaluating and improving program functions.
- Monitor individual support plans (ISPs) to ensure they are person-centered and support the individual’s life goals and ensure that clinical services are accessible when needed. Perform appropriate interventions, which may include physical intervention, in the event of a member crisis.
- Master’s Degree in related field; or Bachelor’s Degree in relate field and a minimum of six years’ experience. Must hold two years’ supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and thrive in a fast-paced team setting.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.
Why Should I Consider a Career in Human Services?
Our Team members are dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the overall success and benefit of the Team.
Is Human Services a Fit for Me?
Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we serve. We put the individual first.
Connect With Us!