Schedule: Monday-Friday 9a-5p or 10a-6p
- Engages in staff recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, work assignments, scheduling, direct observation of work, supervision, conflict resolution, progressive discipline, and performance evaluation as needed.
- Carries out tasks related to the day to day operations including scheduling staff, facilitating staff meetings, carrying out financial and budgetary processes (such as petty cash, rep-payee, and payroll), while adhering to the program budget.
- Provides crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention during the business day and while on-call on nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Coordinates service plan development and implementation and monitors effectiveness of clinical plans.
- Carries out all duties expected of clinical and direct care staff utilizing positive behavioral supports.
- Ensures accurate, professionally written, and timely programmatic documentation.
- Ensures that agency policies and regulatory standards are met and maintained, including internal QA, and external regulatory bodies, such as HUD, MBHP, DTA, DPH, DDS, CMS, CARF, DPPC, and MAP.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of the physical site and program vehicle in compliance with all state, federal, DDS, and Bay Cove regulations and requirements.
- BA/BS in related field preferred with at least 1 year experience in the human service field.
- 5-7 years previous work experience in human service setting in lieu of educational requirement with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Certifications: CPR/SFA, within 30 days of hire, Prevent & DPH MAP Certification within 90 days of hire.
- Proficient in clinical and professional verbal, writing, and computer skills.
- Ability to go up and down stairs and the physical capacity to physically assist persons served as needed.
- Use of personal cell phone and/or vehicle.
- Driving License Required? Yes