- Provide administrative, programmatic and clinical oversight to a residential program serving 6 adults with developmental disabilities.
- Staff supervision, provision of on call support.
- Develop and oversee and implementation of behavioral and Individual Service Plans.
- Provide client assessment, case management and crisis intervention services.
- Responsible for program planning, staff development and overall management of residence and program.
- Maintain compliance with program budget and DDS / DPH / CARF and Bay Cove regulations.
- BA/BS in human services or related field.
- A minimum of three years supervisory experience managing a human services program required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients with Developmental Disabilities, staff, guardians, families, neighbors and other service providers.
- Must pass MAP certification within 60 days of hire.
- Driving License Required? Yes