Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the administration of the assigned program, providing leadership, supervision, guidance, and clinical support. The Program Manager actively promotes community inclusion, self-advocacy, and individual rights.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Offer assistance and supervision to staff members and clients to ensure the success and development of the residential program.
- Manage administrative processes and requirements in consultation with the Administrative Director.
- Develop and monitor scheduling of staff across the program to ensure economy and program coverage.
- Interpret and monitor program budgets.
- Conduct staff meetings.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned staff.
- Assist individuals with obtaining all services and entitlements for which they qualify, to include, housing, inspections, insurance benefits.
- Maintain exemplary communication and relationships with outside agencies.
- Complete investigations and reviews as requested.
- Develop and monitor creative and interesting community centered opportunities for all individuals.
- Audit individual financial records/case records/and medications on a regular basis.
- Complete business reports, to include petty cash, census, payroll report.
- Monitor all staff training, including core trainings, development trainings and program specific trainings.
- Must be able to travel between programs, office, trainings, and department meetings.
- Perform physical intervention in the event of a crisis.
- Bachelor's Degree or two years of program experience including supervision of staff, hiring, terminations, staff development and evaluation. Familiarity with state human service systems and related treatment philosophy.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and ability to use good judgment.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team atmosphere.
- Must hold a valid driver's license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V.