~~Residential Awake Overnight
Who We Are
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a well-established non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to empower individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to thrive in their living, social and work communities. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
~~The Awake Overnight Staff shall perform:
1. Awake overnight shifts at the residence, each consisting of the performance of all necessary care, services, and supervision of the individuals.
2. Awake Overnight duties include general cleaning of the home, and any paperwork that the Program Manager may request.
3. Awake overnight staff will be required to do hourly checks on the individuals while they are asleep to ensure their safety and health. Hourly calls may also be required in addition to the hourly checks.
4.The Awake Overnight Staff will be responsible for the individuals morning routines and preparation for their day.
5. From time-to-time, such the Price Center may reasonably request additional services consisting generally of the care
~~and supervision of individuals.
-Current CPR, First Aid and MAP certifications required.
-Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities, work experience in a community setting.
-Possession of a valid Driver’s license, a good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
-Ability to interact with individuals, staff, and families in a professional manner.
-Ability to work successfully as a member of a program team.
-Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Salary & Hours:
- 28-30 hours per week
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
• Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
• Dental insurance
• Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
• 403(b) matching retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
• Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
• 12 Paid Holidays
• $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
To apply: ~~Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 617-244-0069.