- Using remote, admit to the clinic only known clients scheduled for dosing Unknown persons at the door must be questioned through the door and properly dispatched Admit no more than 5 clients at any one time, assuring an orderly process of signing in Assure that client is in the correct dosing slot before giving I.D.
- card to nurse If client is not in the correct slot, politely ask him/her to return at the proper time or get a pass from their counselor Calmly, verbally intervene in any verbal or physical altercation inside the clinic to restore order Contact police - 911 - when assistance is required Alert appropriate staff (Director of Safety and Security, and Nurse Manager) as to any disruptive or suspicious occurrence as soon as possible Alert outside security to potential trouble by calling the outside security guard directly High school diploma or equivalent Must be able to work with the mentally ill and/or substance abusing individual in a respectful, compassionate and supportive manner
- High school diploma or GED
- experience working with vulnerable populations
- experience with de-escalation techniques or crisis interventions Physical Qualifications:
- Must frequently lift/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific visual abilities required include close vision and peripheral vision.
- Regularly required to stand, walk and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to direct, handle, or feel or reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and assist with operating the wheelchair lift.
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.