- Working under the direction of the Clinical Director, the Senior Case Manager / Senior Counselor works within a multidisciplinary team, and is responsible for supporting the Clinical Director in the delivery of clinical services (including assessment, individual and group therapy) and case management for patients.
- The Senior Case Manager / Senior Counselor also works to ensure that patients are seamlessly transitioned to the next level of care.
- The Senior Case Manager / Senior Counselor supports the Bay Cove mission through their leadership and commitment to delivering quality care to patients.
- Supervisory Responsibilities Supports the Clinical Director in providing orientation and guidance for Case Managers / Counselors and Student Interns.
- Essential Functions of Position: Serves as lead among the counseling staff and supports the Clinical Director in providing ongoing guidance to the counseling staff Provides individual and group counseling/therapy that promotes a stable clinical and psychological condition for patients Completes comprehensive assessments of patients’ health, psychological, social, and cognitive ability Develops or participates in the development of the patients’ treatment and after care plans and documents interventions provided Works closely with the Clinical Director to review patient records and ensure appropriate documentation of services provided in accordance with program policies/procedures Acts as a liaison between patients and other service providers to link patients to services Orients and trains new Case Managers / Counselors Responsible for ongoing tracking and reporting on patient transitions post-service delivery Assists in multidisciplinary team efforts in managing emergencies situations Available for on-call rotations, weekend and holiday coverage as needed Attends staff meetings, supervision, periodic reviews, and other related meetings Attends clinical rounds and discharge planning with other unit disciplines and report on patients’ status, progress in after care and discharge plans
- BA/BS or minimum four years’ experience in the human services field Three years counseling experience in substance use and mental health disorder preferred Massachusetts license (i.e.
- LCSW, LADC, CADC) Strong knowledge of the substance continuum and services and related community resources Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Driving License Required? Yes
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.