plus On-Call responsibility
- Provides supervision to Program Directors and evaluates work performance of supervisees as specified by agency personnel policies Ensures that services are culturally responsive and are provided in a manner that optimizes independence and individuals’ choice Maintains positive professional relationships with State agencies including DDS, DMH, DCF, EOEA, EOHHS, as well as staying current on State initiatives such as CBHI, Commissioner’s Statewide Advisory Council and other committees/ initiatives relevant to programs supervised Provides emergency back-up to program staff on a regularly scheduled basis and provides for crisis prevention and intervention with individuals served as needed Participates in inter agency committees and information sharing meetings Assists in the development of in-service training's for all division staff in cooperation with other Senior Program Directors, the Director of Individual & Family Support and VP of DD services.
- Ensures compliance with DDS, DMH, EOEA, EOHHS, licensing and CARF regulations as well as the internal Quality Management Program
- Master’s Degree preferred, not required.
- Must have B.A.
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or a related field.
- Five years’ experience in the administration of programs serving adults with long term mental illness and/or developmental disabilities Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication Certification as a Medication Administration Technician within 90 days of hire Strong demonstrated writing skills required
- Driving License Required? Yes