As a Senior Program Director (SPD), you will oversee the clinical, financial, and administrative operations of Day Programs and Day Habs for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities. In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives by building independence skills.
Senior Program Directors ensure proper standards and regulations set forth by funding sources are adhered to, and that quality standards for the individuals in the home are being met. Additional responsibilities include supervising other Program Directors, developing relationships with community members, and liaising with clinical and nursing teams to develop and manage individuals' Individual Action Plans (IAP).
- A Master's degree in a Human Services related field is preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 5 years in progressively responsible Human Services functions required, three of which have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities or acquired brain injuries preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
- Must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
$500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Management, Supervisor, Developmental Disabilites, Day Programs, Day Habilitation, Intellectual Disabilities, Program Director, Site Manager, Direct Care, Human Services.