Schedule: Generally Monday - Friday days Some evening hours may be required for specific needs for coverage
- The Greeter and Navigator promotes leadership, helps support the Bay Cove mission and addresses community concerns in a proactive and professional manner.
- Welcomes persons served, staff and guests to Bay Cove Human Services by providing a positive, professional and respectful presence at all times.
- Serves as a community diplomat and represents Bay Cove Human Services as a good neighbor and responsive community partner.
- Greets individuals coming to the 1500 Dorchester Ave.
- site (Transitions of Boston and Adult Community Clinical Services), ascertains the reason for their visit, directs them to the correct location or summons assistance if there is no existing activity for them to engage in at the site Maintains awareness of activity in front of building, the stairways and hallways within the building to ensure a calm environment on the sidewalk and within the building Supports other MH staff in seeing that guidelines in place for the programs and the site are observed and that all persons present act as good collaborators and neighbors Intervenes in situations requiring support beyond program staff using good judgement, communication skills, de-escalation techniques, and calling upon emergency services as needed Ability to interact with multiple program directors at the site in a collaborative and responsive manner
- High school diploma or equivalent Must be able to work with a diverse population in a respectful, compassionate and supportive manner.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work during inclement weather.
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.